How to reshape your communication for a video conference world
Your career will largely be defined by how well you present in important meetings.
In the current world of work and in the future world of work – how well you present in important, virtual meetings – will increasingly define your career.
This keynote presentation – delivered by Michael Kelly through video conference – will demonstrate powerful, practical techniques to communicate with impact through a video screen, so you and your messages are believable, and memorable.
- You never get a second chance to listen to someone the first time.
- How to NOT, daydream.
- How to project energy with you voice.
- Projecting certainty with your speaking cadence and message structure
- ‘Owning’ the virtual space.
- How to interject and be heard in video meetings.
- How to check if your messages are understood.
Own the conversation
Enquire about how Michael can help you or your organisation