One-on-One Leadership Communication Training
Get in-depth, comprehensive, one-on-one training for becoming a master communicator
Michael Kelly works One-on-One with individuals as their leadership communication advisor.
As you climb the corporate ladder your continued success is dependent on your ability to evolve as a leader.
To thrive and influence larger teams you must be able to command the room and clearly articulate your ideas and vision.
Deep down you know you have great ideas and the ability and appetite for a more senior role, but things don’t seem to be falling into place.
You deserve to be heard and recognised. Michael can help you position yourself for success.
For over 20 years Michael has helped countless leaders accelerate their upward career trajectory. For example, he has helped several executive managers of a major Australian bank win promotion to general manager.
The One-on-One multi-modular program over a span of many months, consists of Michael prioritising what you need in articulate communication, cutting to the heart of the matter, targeting those areas through a process, together with honest, considered feedback.
Executives want to:
- Advance your career and upgrade the influence and impact you have in your organization.
- Work on interesting projects that exploit your unique set of skills.
- Be perceived as confident, articulate and inspiring in meetings and in interactions with your CEO, their board of directors, their peers and their direct reports.
- Have the respect and trust of your board, your CEO, your peers and your direct reports.
- Be short-listed for inclusion in high profile, project teams and secondments.
- Be seen as a luminary in their domain area.
The problem is how to achieve these outcomes:
- When there are fewer and fewer role opportunities as you ascend the corporate ladder, and intense competition for those opportunities.
- When working in at times brutal environment where you have to juggle the following:
- Organise, inspire and develop your direct reports
- Retrench good people
- Handle pressure from peers
- Manage your boss
- Work extreme hours
- Create a personal brand and reputation throughout the organisation
- Balance work and home life
- Handle people who play political, energy sapping, games.
Michael Kelly assists executives:
- Be perceived, as a top performer through how you listen, speak, present, handle and conduct themselves.
- Be perceived, as articulate, inspiring and competent – and as a person to trust.
- Create a powerful, personal brand and personal presence, that aligns with your character.
- Have reflex ‘listen and speak under pressure’ techniques to deftly handle challenging interactions and environments.
- Strengthen your identity as an inspiring, visionary leader.
Overall, Michael is your trusted leadership communication adviser and ally.
We offer three methods to engage*:
- Face-to Face training
Comprises a six, 1.5 hour modules spaced over a three month time frame.
- Face-toFace/Virtual training
Comprises ten modules with Face-to-Face modules alternated with Video conference modules. There are two 1.5 hour, Face-to-Face Modules and eight Video conference modules. Video conference modules are of 60 and 30 minutes, respectively. The time frame of this version is four to five months.
- Virtual training
Comprises eleven modules. Module One is a 1.5 hour module and the remaining ten modules are of 60 and 30 minutes, respectively. The time frame for this version is approximately six months.
The components of the training programme include:
- The executive bringing real life business communication challenges to the consultations.
- M Kelly giving/modelling options to handle the challenges, and coaching the executive to speak and present with certainty, energy and simplicity.
- Giving the executive fresh body language, voice, word selection, message structure and Q&A ideas, techniques and schemas for:
- large group presentations and boardroom pitches
- one on one meetings with the senior executives
- chance encounters with senior executives
- video conferences and one on one meetings with direct reports
- direct report team meetings
- phone interactions and voicemail messages
- networking events
- Proven between-Module practice repertoires and ‘trusted people’ feedback, methods.
- As appropriate, M. Kelly, observing the executive at live events with after-event feedback.
* A retainer agreement can be added to all Versions. The retainer agreement allows you, throughout your programme, to have unlimited access to Michael’s services, at mutually agreed times.
Own the conversation
Enquire about how we can help you or your organisation